Our Captains Series Low Back Helm Seat features superior comfort and quality. The Captains is available with a multitude of options so be sure you get the correct seat for your need and application. This is our Captains Low Back , it is a non-recliner that features flip up arms.
- Lower Back Support for Less Fatigue
- Flip Up Arms
- E-Coated Tubular Steel Frame - will never rot, mold or mildew like traditional helm seats.
- Anti-Microbial/Multi-Density Foam - perfect for the harsh marine environment, will not mold or mildew and the Multi-Density Foam will never go flat, providing for a lifetime of comfort.
- Exclusive Platinum-90 Vinyl - this vinyl is heavy weight to resist scratches and scuffing, treated to resist stains and has added UV inhibitors to keep your seats looking new for years to come.
- Stainless Steel Staples and Fasteners
- Marine Standard Bolt Pattern - will easily bolt to any marine pedestal that has a sliding mechanism. Dimensions: 24" wide x 24" tall x 22" deep
These helm chairs are custom made to order and take 15-20 business days before it is ready to ship.
We offer free vinyl samples to ensure color selection, as each chair made to order and is non-returnable.
If you are looking for a custom helm chair that shows evidence of
skill and dedication in every seat this local manufacturer produces this
is the pontoon seat for you.