At Restore Pontoon, we do our utmost to take care of our customers. If you receive a damaged item, please follow the following procedure to allow us to serve you in the most effective and efficient manner:
NOTE: For any required return, we will issue a return authorization. Do not return an item without this authorization, as no shipments are accepted at our facility without a return authorization number.
These photos are a VITAL part of the process and MUST be provided in order to process a claim.
• Photos of damages including:
• label on box;
• box damage; and
• product damage.
Feel free to send several views of each, if needed. Again, photos are VITAL and must be provided in order to process claims.
• Customer name
• Order number
• Item description and part number
• Tracking number, as provided by Restore Pontoon
• Description of damages in as much detail as possible:
• Box damage;
• Product damage. Is there damage to an entire order or only one component? For example: “Seat back has tear in side from freight damage (shown in picture). Seat base and cushion are fine.”
Optional Mailing Instructions:
If you are unable or do not wish to e-mail photos and information, you can mail all of the above to:
Damages / Warranty
13738 Jefferson Blvd.
Mishawaka, IN 46545