**CANNOT SHIP OUTSIDE THE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES**
Keep your aluminum hull looking great year around! Save time on future cleanups. Apply a couple quick coats of our Sharkhide Metal Protectant on you boat to prevent streaks, stains, waterlines and oxidation. Same product seen on New Pontoon Boats.
Can be used in freshwater, brackish or saltwater environments
Sharkhide Metal Protectant is easy to install and requires no extra maintenance. Can even be used on polished or acid washed surfaces, including brass steel or stainless.
- Will not yellow, chip, peel or flake
- One quart provides 2 coats on most fishing boats
- Two quarts provide two coats on pontoon boats and there will be a small amount left over for touch ups.
- Sharkhide is not an anti-fouling bottom paint
- Cannot ship to Hawaii or Canada, must ship ground (No Express Shipping)
Be sure to see the other amazing products by Sharkhide
Sold by Quart
Helpful Tip : When it comes time to Reapply Sharkhide, there's no need to strip or prep the original coat. Since Sharkhide's "self etching", you simply wipe a fresh coat over the old one, and the new coat will partially melt, and blend right info the first!
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65 WARNING
- Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Click Video Below on our Sharkhide Metal Protectant