18" Right Pontoon Boat Lean Back Seat
With modern styling, the Platinum Series replacement pontoon furniture by Taylor Made set a new industry standard. Place any of these lean backs next to a bench seat and lay back in comfort.
- Contemporary and attractive, the chaise lounges are constructed for durability with rotationally molded thick polyethylene walls to resist warping
- Large dry storage area and molded drain tubes on bottom of seat allow for water to escape
- Corrosion resistant fasteners
- Designed for comfort with high quality, 32 oz marine grade vinyl that resists mold, mildew and UV rays, luxurious multi density foam packs
- Two convenient cup holders
- Easy to install
Pontoon Lean Back Dimensions:
Pontoon Boat Seat Height: 30"
Pontoon Seat Depth: 22"
Weight 31 lbs.
Q/A: How to Determine if you need a left or right pontoon boat lean back seat? If you were sitting in your pontoon seat and you need a lean back on the left side of your bench seat you will need a left pontoon lean back or if you are sitting in the bench seat and need a lean back on the right side of your bench you would need to order a right pontoon seat lean back.
Taylor Made Aftermarket Furniture is built with more than 35 years of experience. They have been building marine furniture for leading OEM pontoon boat manufacturers and blue water builders. With their skillful engineering, R&D and design labs they have developed two series of OEM quality furniture for the aftermarket customer.
Taylor Made's Platinum Series replacement pontoon furniture is stylish, comfortable and constructed for durability, strength and a long life span in the harsh marine environment. With seventeen items and two monochromatic, neutral fabric options, we have the seating solutions to suit your boating needs
Available in Beige, Champagne, White and Charcoal