- This carpet glue is sold in 1 gallon pails.
- Each 1 gallon pail covers an 8' x 10' area (or 80 sq. ft.)
- Designed specifically for installing boat carpet.
- Non-Toxic and Non-Flammable.
- Water based (Adheres to rubber backed carpeting perfectly and will not deteriorate backing over time like alcohol-based glues)
- This glue has the consistency of warm honey and can be easily spread by trowel on to the deck of any boat.
- This carpet glue is very versatile and may be used on Marine Plywood, Particle Board, Concrete, Aluminum and Fiberglass.
- Cures fast and sets up in half the time compared to other carpeting adhesives.
- This marine adhesive is what you'll need to safely secure your new carpeting and achieve the look of a professional installation all by yourself.
- Ships within 24Hrs.
- For best results use this boat carpet glue at temperatures above 60 degrees.
- Apply by pouring glue on deck in sections and spreading with a 1/8" trowel.
- Allow carpet glue to set up for 5 minutes before laying down your new marine carpeting.
- Once new carpeting is installed use a heavy carpet roller to press out trowel lines to ensure complete and proper adhesion of carpet.
- Once new carpeting is installed and pressed with roller allow about 24hrs for glue to fully dry before replacing any seats, furniture or any other items that will be placed on top of new carpeting.
- If you are replacing your carpet outdoors make sure that while you are letting the glue dry to fully cover the newly carpeted area to keep it from getting wet if it happens to rain. If your newly installed carpet happens to get wet before the glue is fully dried the water will stop the glue from curing and you may have to start over and replace your carpeting.
- This carpet glue is not to be used on pressure treated plywood.
Our marine grade carpet glue will ensure that your carpet looks great season after season. When buying a marine grade carpet glue, don't go cheap. Some boat glue's actually eat away the carpet backing over time. This water-based marine adhesive is recommended by boat manufactures all over. It is worth to spend a little more on your boat carpet glue to protect your investment. This marine adhesive may be used on Pontoon Boats, Deck Boats, Bass Boats, Ski Boats, Jon Boats or on your patio or deck.