Forum Home Forum Home > Pontoon Boat Dock > Feedback for Retail
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Saltwater Products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admiral
Admiral

Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Retired AirForce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Saltwater Products
    Posted: Oct 24 2012 at 10:22pm
See, now I tell ya, retail HAS been reading the posts. What saltwater products would you like to see Restore Pontoon or the new store web site that www.eternalboating.com will be redirected to www.boatpartscentral.com VERY soon.

They brought up saltwater seats by Wise and I said YES. I also added boat seat cushions because I know CedarCreekWoody told me his boat pedestal seats were missing the cushions. Some may want to add a cushion to an ice chest instead as some buy 80 quart to big honking ice chests  (I have trouble with an 80 quart loaded with ice and fish). That 120 quart I recently took to Lousiana liked to have killed me dragging it into the house. 

Oh, I wonder if we should add ice chests to the lists.

Remember folks, it can't be speciality items as they gotta be able to sell enough of them to be feasible.  So throw suggestions ought there and we'll let the retail staff figure out what's feasible. Right now is the good time of the year for the 2013 stuff. So fire away.
CajunDiver View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CajunDiver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2012 at 12:17am
Would shipping on ice chests be cost prohibitive. I am not familiar with ups enough to know but sometimes larger items cost too much to ship. I had trouble finding a folding bass boat seat for our little skiff that was stainless or aluminum. The one up there now is painted steel and I know the hinges will be shot in a year or two at best.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic