RestorePontoon.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Restore Pontoon Tips & Hints > Pontoon Furniture
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sinks & Pedestals w/sinks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ensign
Ensign

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDSAILMAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sinks & Pedestals w/sinks
    Posted: Nov 18 2015 at 9:31pm
I just bought a 96 Suntracker Fun Barge 240 in pristine condition.  The only thin this boat does not have is a sink/water pump in it.  I have seen a Party Barge 25 with a console/sink in the forward curved rail.  Does anyone know where to find these?  I think I've searched pretty much everywhere.

Thanks
SDSAILMAN

Rick
barnmb View Drop Down
Commander
Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barnmb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2015 at 12:44am
1st place i would try is ebay search pontoon sink a lot come up.
Mike
1993 Tracker fishing Barge 21
2015 Evinrude pontoon series 90 hp
Summer- Wolfriver, Weyauwega, WI
Winter-Chicago, IL
restorepontoon View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote restorepontoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2015 at 5:38pm
Rick,

Have you checked out Great Lakes Skipper?
belercous View Drop Down
Ensign
Ensign

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belercous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2015 at 11:27pm
Why not just make your own sink/tank/pump unit? You could look for used RV/camper accessories to defray the cost. My boat (`94 Party Cruiser) has a waste water return tank, but I keep that valve open to dump the gray water. You shouldn't need that & just let the sink drain overboard. You can probably contain everything in the pedestal. 

There's not much to a sink system, but consider where & how you'll want to fill the tank. (I fill mine with a garden hose from the outside, which will require putting a hole & fitting in the skin of your boat.)
1994 Tracker Party Cruiser
115 Mercury 2-stroke
CedarCreekWoody View Drop Down
Major
Major

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CedarCreekWoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2015 at 9:37am
I had a sink on the Fisher I used to own. It was a simple hand operated RV pump, supplied by a 5 gallon water jug under the console and emptying overboard. You could use a small bar sink.
Cedar Creek Lake, Texas
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic