RestorePontoon.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off The Beaten Path > Hunting - Camping - Outdoors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Getting Ready Early

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commander
Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToonGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Getting Ready Early
    Posted: Jun 15 2015 at 5:37pm
Since I put my toon project on the back burner I figured I'd stay ahead of the curve for the fall. Went out two Saturday's ago and cut some shooting lanes with a rented field trimmer. Worked out pretty well. Re-doing the roof on the stand, might do a few other tweaks while I'm at it. Put out some minerals and feed to keep the deer interested in coming around. Saw some great signs too, so pretty excited about that. I'll try to get some pictures next time I'm out there.
KCCO
AirForce View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Forum Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirForce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2015 at 5:39pm
got any of those trail cam's out to see what's coming around? That would be pretty neat to watch. Thumbs Up
Charles
Smyrna TN
Disabled USAF Vietnam Veteran
RestorePontoon Admin
2013 Tracker Team Pro 175TF
2013 Mercury 60HP
ToonGuy View Drop Down
Commander
Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToonGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2015 at 9:27am
Ya know I don't, but I was talking with a friend that said he has 3 he's not using so I may look into that. Never used one so not 100% sure what's involved. One of those new fangled ones that sends pics in real time to your smart phone would be pretty slick! We've been watching a good sized doe on the edge of the property so I'd like to see what's been keeping her around.
KCCO
AirForce View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Forum Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirForce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2015 at 7:59pm
I would say a doe. Otherwise the buck would be come calling Wink  Ain't that how it works with teenage girls?? Like a dog in heat - either shoot what's coming or feed the dang things. LOL
Charles
Smyrna TN
Disabled USAF Vietnam Veteran
RestorePontoon Admin
2013 Tracker Team Pro 175TF
2013 Mercury 60HP
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic