RestorePontoon.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Restore Pontoon Showcase > Show us your boat here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

VaGent's '84 JC Pontoon Rebuild

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ensign
Ensign

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belercous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2016 at 11:04pm
Nice job on the rebuild. I can see you put your time in. It's definitely a labor of love cuz I wouldn't do work like that just for money. I've put hundreds of hours in on my boat too. My only regret is that I should have bought new furniture instead of re-upholstering my old stuff.
1994 Tracker Party Cruiser
115 Mercury 2-stroke
AirForce View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Forum Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirForce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2016 at 12:12am
I can't tell you the number of times myself as well as other forum members have stressed this but it's in the mind that its cheaper I guess regardless of the fact of the weight savings which results in less fuel being burned.

Underskinning really helped my toon (before I sold it) and it definitely smoothed out the ride as well as saved gas.  Nice to see you here as I've seen you on other forums. I don't do much on forums anymore since now I only have a bass boat, but I really REALLY love doing wiring. However my body balks at that kinda stuff nowadays. 

VaGent has almost followed my footsteps on the health side, kinda hard to ride that pony now with our aging/ailing bodies.
Charles
Smyrna TN
Disabled USAF Vietnam Veteran
RestorePontoon Admin
2013 Tracker Team Pro 175TF
2013 Mercury 60HP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic